We offer a two-week course for students who are looking to improve their English language proficiency, with horse riding lessons in the afternoon.
Students attend 15 hours of English Language classes in the morning, which include some lessons on Irish culture, and in the afternoon there will be horse-riding lessons, and occasional additional activities, such as:
- Cork City Walking tour
- Visit to Cork city Gaol
- Visit Elizabeth fort (old city walls)
- Visit Shandon, including the butter museum, and St Anne’s church
- Day trips to Dublin City (First Saturday)
- Day trips to Dingle & Ring of Kerry (Second Saturday)
- Cinema (Evening)
- Irish Music/Dancing (Evening)
- Nightlife (Evening)
Duration: 2 weeks
Starting Date: July & August
Certification: A Direct English Certificate of Achievement will be awarded at the end of the course.