- Programme Duration: 7 week (Tailor-made )
- Tuition Duration: 15 hours per week
- Maximum Class Size: ( Average of 10 students per class (max of14)
- Course Start Dates: (Flexible )
- Entry: Anyone can join this programme, provided they are over the age of 18. There are no academic requirements, but a basic knowledge of the language is advisable.
- Certification: A Direct English Certificate of Achievement will be awarded at the end of the course.
- Progression: This is a basic level course which will bring students through to level 3 of the Direct English programme, which is equivalent to A2 on the Common European Framework.
At this level you will build on the basic language and structure that you already have. You will learn all the new vocabulary associated with the family, and the weather, education, and travel. You will expand your knowledge of adjectives and adverbs and how to use them. You will be introduced to ‘used to’ to talk about past habits and characteristics, and also start to use verbs of movement.
You will learn how to compare and contrast, and talk about obligations using the appropriate grammar. You will use demonstratives, talk about dreams, and travelling on business. You will be introduced to statistics and get used to using big numbers.
This course is designed to include a combination of grammar instruction, conversation, listening practice, and workbook and writing practice too. There will also be some social/cultural activities where you will get to put the language into play, and learn about the Irish culture to boot.
For further information contact 021 2411 131 or email email@example.com