- Programme Duration: 7 week (Tailor-made )
- Tuition Duration: 15 hours per week
- Maximum Class Size: ( Average of 10 students per class (max of14)
- Course Start Dates: (flexible)
- Entry: Anyone can join this programme, provided they are over the age of 18. There are no academic requirements, but at least an intermediate knowledge of the language is required.
- Certification: A Direct English Certificate of Achievement will be awarded at the end of the course.
- Progression: This is a basic level course which will bring students through to level 6 of the Direct English programme, which is equivalent to C1 on the Common European Framework.
At this level you will build on the basic language and structure that you learned in level 5.
In this course we will focus on high-level word formation, and the correct use of nouns and adjectives, quantifiers and adverbs, and the position of words in sentences. We will perfect the use of relative pronouns and clauses. We will make confessions, and talk about relationships – parents children, friends and loved ones. We will expand our knowledge of Health & fitness and the importance of Computers and the problems often associated with them. We will look at advertising & marketing and their importance in the world we live in, and understand adverbial clauses, and phrasal verbs.
This course is designed to include a combination of grammar instruction, conversation, listening practice, and workbook and writing practice too. All the while you will use the language that is used by native speakers of the language. There will also be some social/cultural activities where you will get to put the language into play, and learn about the Irish culture to boot.
For further information contact 021 2411 131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Fees Include:
- Free Course Registration
- Free Course book & additional material
- Free Placement Test
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Learner Protection Insurance
- Free Student Card
- Free Mob Sim Card
- Free Social Activities
- Free WiFi Access (on campus)
- Free Exam certificate at the end of course ( no additional Cost)