The Pre-Master’s in Business is designed to enable students to quickly bridge the gap between their existing qualifications and a Master’s programme. They will upgrade their English language ability to a level suitable for Master’s entrance, while also being introduced to studying business subjects through the medium ofEnglish.
Course Start Date:
January 2019; September 2019 (full academic year)
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in your home country,
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5 and no less than 5.0 in any section (or equivalent),
- Current CV.
The Pre-Master’s in Business is a one year full-time programme. The programme is structured into three terms, taught over a total of 30 teaching weeks, with additional time available at the end of each term for assessment. Students must pass each of the following modules in order to be awarded with a Pre-Master’s in Business Certificate.
- English Language Level 4 ,
- English Language Level 5,
- English for Academic Purposes 1 and 2,
- Developing Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning,
- Finance and Accounting,
- Global Marketing Strategies,
- Strategic Business Management.
This programme is assessed by assignment and examination.
One year, full-time.
This programme is taught face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials and seminars at Direct English.
– To be advised
Optional Module: Introduction to IELTS – prepares you for assessment by the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).